If you’re anything like us, you’re always on the lookout for fun, new activities to try as a family. Because – let’s be real – there are only so many times you can take your kids to the park or beat them at a round of bowling before things start to get stale.
But we’ve got some good news.
Not only is axe throwing the most exciting activity of 2022, but it’s an awesome family bonding experience, perfect for kids of (almost) all ages and abilities.
Think of it as bowling with a twist; just grab an axe, give it a toss, and see where it lands. Down to give it a go? Book a time to swing by or keep reading to find out more about what makes axe throwing the perfect family day out.
Is axe throwing fun for all the family?
Short answer: yes. Long answer: yesssss!
Axe throwing’s more than just a fun way to kill a couple of hours while your kids are home from school. It promotes teamwork and friendly competition, plus it’s a chance to learn a totally badass new skill in a safe, kid-friendly environment.
Still not convinced? Here are a few reasons we think axe throwing should be top of your agenda next time you’re organizing a family day out.
- It’s easy to learn: Despite what you might think, axe throwing’s super easy to get the hang of, so don’t worry about a steep learning curve slowing down your day of family fun.
- It encourages healthy competition: Need an outlet for sibling rivalry? Axe throwing’s the perfect opportunity for your kids to battle it out (plus, they’ll pick up a cool skill along the way).
- We promote a safe environment: It might sound scary, but we promise that axe throwing is completely safe when done under the watchful eye of a trained professional. Click here to find out more about some of the safety measures we’ve put in place to protect our customers.
- It’s a great stressbuster: What better way to eliminate stress than by launching a sharp object at a wooden target? Axe throwing’s a great way for the whole family to unwind after a long week of work and school, so bin off bowling and give it a go!
- It’s available all year round: Unlike ice skating, outdoor swimming, and tons of other kid-friendly activities, axe throwing’s readily available all year round, so there’s nothing to stop you swinging by any time your kids are in need of some entertainment