Your safety is our first priority.
- Safety training required for all first-time guests by an instructor
- All participants are required to sign a waiver of liability. All minors (8-17 yrs) must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Safety measure are taken to reduce the possibility of accidents.
- Only one axe allowed per target
- Only one axe may be thrown at a time
- Handle grips ensure control
- Guests who are 21yrs+ and wish to drink alcohol are given a wrist band. Each time they purchase an alcoholic beverage the bar tender stamps the wrist band. Guests are limited to three (3) alcoholic beverages while they are actively participating
- Staff members are allowed to stop a session and remove guests at any time
- Limit of 10 persons per arena
- Limit of 2 lanes per arena
- Staff regularly monitoring arena and enforcing safety code
- No hatchets shall be retrieved until both hatchets are thrown (one from each lane)
- No open toed shoes permitted
- Hatchets are not permitted outside the throwing area
- No aggressive / destructive throwing allowed
- No trick shots
- All hatchets and arenas are inspected after each session for wear and damage
- No outside food or drink are permitted into the facility